1. Vacuum System :
- Utilizes upward pull motion for hydraulic cylinder in the vacuum hood, which support to provide stability and prevent oil leakage.
- Uses West Germany vacuum pump for high vacuity and low noise. Imported ball valves are used to offer high flow rate and fast vacuum extraction.
2. In / Out-Molds :
- Designed with special isolating devices to prevent wearing of the heat plate and the in/out-mold plate.
3. Front Ejector :
- Designed using double-layer oil-less bearings, protected with a dust seal.
4. Monitoring Design :
- Allow overall monitoring on machine actions, pressure and flow rate, and warning messages and records.
5. Hydraulic Circuit Design :
- Fully proportional hydraulic system is designed for easily adjustable pressure and speed.
6. Electrical Control System :
- Precise temperature control is achieved using PID calculations, temperature can be adjusted by connecting the man-machine interface.
- The module saving function includes temperature, pressure/ flow rate, time and function settings.
- Heating system: user SSR solid relay with fast heat-up without exceeding the limit.
- Mold calibration: available with slow mode calibration.