1. Feed System :
- Specially made screw is used to achieve optimal exhaustion for the material. Hot kerosene is circulated to avoid jamming while increasing the feeding speed while stabilizing the temperature of the fed material.
2. Injection System :
- The German resistance scale “cc” is used as the measuring unit. The temperature is controlled by the circulating hot kerosene to achieve accurate injection while avoiding jamming.
3. Cold Runner Mechanism :
- The sliding plate system is used to separate the injecting and curing function. Cold rubber compound is used for injection, and temperature is raised only for the curing process achieving almost zero waste material after injecting molding.
4. Monitoring Design :
- Full-area design to monitor the machine operation, pressure, flow rate, warning sign and warning record.
5. Oil Path Design :
- Pressure and speed settings are easier changed with the full-scale oil path system.
6. Electrical Control System :
- Precise temperature control is achieved using PID calculations, temperature can be adjusted by connecting the man-machine interface.
- The module saving function includes temperature, pressure/ flow rate, time, injection position, upper/lower position and function settings.
- Heating system: user SSR solid relay with fast heat-up without exceeding the limit.
- Mold adjustment: slow mode adjustment function is provided. To adjustment the mold, simply press up/down key to complete the mold position setting.